Put An Image In "Simple Image Rotator"
Download: Simple Image Rotator
This tutorial assumes you have already installed "Simple Image Rotator in your Joomla cms.
1. Log into the administrator panel; open: Extensions > Module Manager
2. Open Simple Image Rotator module or whatever you have named your Simple Image Rotator module.
3. Choose a name for the folder you will put all the images in for this Simple Image Rotator module. You can have multiple rotators so each rotator has to have it's own folder. There are other parameters that can be set in this section that are self explanitory like the size of the images. When you have completed this and have named your image folder click SAVE. Make sure the module is enabled!
4. Now we will actually create the folder and upload the images. On the far left go to Site > Media Manager and open the media manager.
5. Type in the name you used in # 3 of this tutorial in the area marked below and click Create Folder. Open that folder to upload your images into.
6. At the bottom of the window you will see a place to browse for the images you want to use. Find the images on your local computer through the browse button. Once you have chosen the image to upload click Start Upload. Continue uploading all the images you want for this rotator.
7. That's it. You can now preview the rotator module on your site.