How To Create A WordPress / Zazzle Page In WordPress 3.1.1
Word Press is a powerful Content Management System (CMS) that can be used for blogging alone or in conjunction with a full blown dymanic, serverside, database driven website.
1. To create a blog post in WordPress 3.1.1 the first step is to log into the administrative section of your WordPress installation.
The default login url is http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
2. Log into the Administrative section of your WordPress Installation.
3. Once logged in you will be greeted by the dashboard. Click on "Add New" Page.
4. The above screenshot will show you where to find the next 6 steps.
In order for the zazzle wordpress short codes to work you must have Zazzle Storebuilder and Z helper installed on your server,.
- Add your page title
- Type content for new page
- Add Z helper short code in page content area where you want it to show up.
Short Code Example:
[zstore contributorhandle="bel_giardino" productlineid="196306219823468775" showhowmany="20" rf=238146955038645242]
- In the example above you will change the contributorhandle, productlineid, showhowmany, and rf (referral ID) as needed
- If this page is a sub page of an upper level page you have to select the parent page it is under.
- Publish your page and you are done